The ideal candidate should fulfill the role of HR Generalist at Area Office by handling all HR related matters and partnering with business regarding HR needs.
· Assisting area business regarding HR matters and providing HR Services.
· Handling Talent Acquisition portfolio by conducting recruitment interviews, providing the necessary inputs to business during the hiring process and arranging hiring documents
· Providing learning and development support to business by having TNAs, conducting trainings of front and backend staff and having post training evaluation/feedback.
· Assisting regional HR team in handling HR operations i.e. payroll processing, employee facilitation, medical insurance/claims, final settlement, loan & leave encashment etc.
· Handling matters related to employee relations at area level and assisting regional HR regarding disciplinary proceedings.
· Any other task assigned by supervisorRequired Skills
Knowledge of Human Resource Management, Strong communication & Negotiations skills, Teamwork: Effective relationships with all, Ability to travel within the assigned territory,